Wednesday, September 21, 2011


So yesterday I went out for lunch with one who I'd never expected to meet for the rest of my life. I made that poor feller wait for 90 mins by the way. Of course I felt guilty but then since when am I ever punctual? Meeting him brings back the old memories I thought I've forgotten. We confronted the past, we talked it out and I must say, I'm glad all is well.

I got a new job now. Well only for a temporary period of time. I've yet to tell my parents tho cause if I did, I know for sure I'm not allowed to. I hope this job won't cause any unwanted judgement towards me cos after all its just a job.

"Busy doing what?"

That is so annoying. First of all you don't know me well enough to actually know what I'm up to. I choose to share with the right people and obviously you're not one of them. Or maybe I'm faking cause I need to get rid of you. Get that?