Friday, September 23, 2011

And so today is like every other day. Slept at 5am, woke up 2pm feeling lethargic and all cranky. This seriously needs to stop.

Had to work yesterday and I was probably the most unprofessional looking. The ladies were all pretty with their hair and make up and the guys too were all good looking. I just melted even more to see them all in black. I always have this thing for black.  

I often regret the decisions I made in life. I used to think that life was all about regrets and all "how I wished I did this", "how I wished I did that". But as I grow older - not saying that I'm old enough - I soon realized that one should not regret on his own decision. First of all because, he had a choice. That choice to either regret or to not.

I don't regret looking like crap yesterday. I don't blame my job for informing at the very last minute. I blame myself for waking up late. Cause I chose to sleep in the wee hours of morning and then not able to get up early enough. If I had been up, I wouldn't have to rush to work. I wouldn't have to cab to work. I would have more time to get myself ready and all set up for work. I would have looked professional. So there. There's nothing to regret about right?