Monday, September 19, 2011









Its been awhile since I last updated this dusty blog. Its been over a month or so and many things happened within this period of time. Many pictures many stories that I'm not sure I would want to share. I almost forgot of this blog existence. I forgot that I have this small place on the net besides my twitter where I can rant whatever I want. All my thoughts, all my feelings. However reading back through my past entries, I realized that I wasn't living a happy life like I always have. Why did I even get myself involved with such relationship that did nothing but to put me in tears? Why did I let one waste my time and effort when I myself know that he doesn't give a shit about it?

These are the questions that will be left unanswered. I am thankful though that it made me much stronger. It made me get back to my senses. It made me more independent and wiser yes well, at least that's what I think.

Nevertheless I am still reminded to grow up every now and then. This always made me reflect at the end of the day; Am I that childish?