Wednesday, September 22, 2010



(via Myra)

I get pretty upset and emotional when someone calls me Boy. The word boy is by far the most insulting word ever for me. I'm not bothered with ugly, fat, or short or other mean words, really. Just that 3 letter word that starts with B. Why do people always have the wrong perception of me? Why do they always think that I'm boyish(and stuff) when I'm really a girl who wants to be like every other pretty girl? Seriously, people. Short hair doesn't mean you're a tomboy. Short hair doesn't mean you're not girlish. So, stop stereotyping. Its not like I'm not trying hard enough. I am. I really am.

Keep my hair long? Wait till pigs fly then I will. I can't and will never be able to keep it long.
I really don't think it will suit me.

Do you know how much it hurts when you're being compared with others? Do you know how much it hurts when people don't see that you're trying? Seriously, it takes time for a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly. Just face the god damn fact that I am simply not them. Am I not good enough now?