Tuesday, September 21, 2010

  1. I enjoy sitting down and watching strangers walk.
  2. I'm a big fan of Shaheizy Sam Samad.
  3. I often dream of becoming a super model.
  4. I cannot take in spicy food.
  5. I show a strong upfront and always hide my fragile-sensitive side.
  6. I have OCD.
  7. I sleep with the lights on.
  8. I love staring into blank spaces and think about nothing.
  9. Not doing anything is my hobby.
  10. I have a new found love for heels and wedges. But I still love my Vans. 
  11. I get ticked off easily.
  12. I like trying new hairstyles.Obvious, no?
  13. I always have short nails.
  14. I'm not mummy's girl.
  15. I'm not daddy's girl.
  16. I want to adopt a child. 
  17. I want to be on MTV Made.
  18. I will never Ever ever keep my hair long. 
  19. I want a foreign husband. 
  20. Sometimes I stalk.