I made a bet with KS and Eddie. If I win, I'll get to eat at Seoul Garden for free. Heh heh. But if I lose I'll have to pay for the three of us. There is no way hosey I'm losing this bet. Besides, no boyfriend till April 2013 is a piece of cake! Chicken Mac Nugget la geng. :D
- Monday, I'm going to the airport cos Afiqoo's going to Hong Kong for 3 weeks.
Then I have a class outing over at Sentosa. Then after that I'm meeting Shahreen. Tuesday, I'm going to City Hall with Izam. He wants to buy a new guitar for himself. Not for me. ):Wensday, I'm going to support my classmates for their soccer tournament at Bishan. Go ISR! :DThursday, I'm going jalan raya with Zaffy & gang again. (:Sunday, there's a birthday surprise for Yan over at Harbourfront.
My plans for this week ended up not being what I had expected them to be. Sigh. Pathetic isn't it? Let me just briefly share what I've been doing and my new plans for this week. I ditched Sentosa and meet up with my girlfriend after sending Afiqoo to the airport on Monday. Shahreen and Zaffy's boyfriend were there as well. We watched Haunted Changi and had an early dinner over at Marina. Then we headed home. Due to my irascibility, I stayed home the whole day on Tuesday. I didn't even get to see Izam's new guitar. Serve me right. ): On Wednesday, I met up with the Gang in the evening. It was definitely an awkward moment for me when Izam came. I'll fix it. I promise. Today which is Thursday, jalan raya's plan was cancelled. I'm still gonna meet my girlfriend tho. I'm not entirely sure what the plan is for today but, she's a good planner so, ykno, I'm sure she'll figure out something fun to do. Instead of staying indoors on Friday, I'm heading to the gym with Hical. ^^ I'm as happy and excited as a clam in its shell. hee. I'm staying indoors on Saturday cos Mom's friends are coming over. Sunday's plan was cancelled also. Irritating.
Kay bye.