Monday, August 17, 2009

OMGG! Thanks to Glamour Meow for her honesty, I totally need a wick now. For the time being, I need brown plastic bag with cut-out-eyes to cover my head. Help! Help! HELP! Serve me right for rebonding my hair. Pfffts. I totally regret. I regretted snipping off my hair in the first place more. If I hadnt snipped it all off, I wouldnt have rebonded it. Fxcketyfxck lah. Stupid.

Later in the afternoon, I'll be having my O Level English Orals. I've practiced, but I'm not sure if I'm confident to get a higher mark. I'm afraid of the picture discussion. I mean, I can read and talk a lot but for picture discussion, I'm such a sucker. I'm not good at describing what I see, ysee. So there. Anyways, I must have faith. I've been practicing. So, it should be alright. Right? Right!

Tomorrow Mr Ralph says I must stay back for F&N but I have tuition tomorrow. So I dont know. I'll prolly have to rush. Rush Rush Rush Rush Rush. I hate rushing. Hate it, hate it. By the way, I was late for school. Actually, not really. Dee and I went to school together. We took 15. 15 was late. 15's fault. When we reached 358 bustop, we miss 358. So we took a cab. Paid $4+. Reach school just in time. Pheew! I wasnt planning to be late for school the first day of the week, ysee. So, I was kinda annoyed at Dee for taking her time getting ready. It's my fault actually. I could just went ahead but instead I'm the one who insisted waiting for Dee. Oh wells, no biggy. I wasnt late for school, anyway. (:

Fasting month is around the corner. So as our Prelims and my dateline for Part A F&N Coursework O Level. Busy busy busy busy busy bee.

kay bye!
xoxo.