Friday, August 14, 2009


I miss my old hair. Yes the old, long, messy, soft hair. Sighhh. Inilah manusia. This is one of the negative attitude one can have. Girls are never satisfied and can never be satisfied with what they have. Shame on us.
  1. I want to be Eppy's ultimate favourite girl.
  2. I want the art collection swatch watch.
  3. I want to go for the hair treatment.
  4. I want to buy the hair serum.
  5. I want a makeover.
  6. I want to go to a slimming centre.
  7. I want a queen size bed.
  8. I want the new 'the cube' mp3 player.
  9. I want money to pay my bills.
  10. I want to speak mandarin fluently.
  11. I want to marry a rich bastard.
One thing I notice about us, girls, it's always with 'I'. Okay. Not all of us. But in general, we all say guys are always the ego-freak-o. On the other hand though, we ourselves, we tend to be ego and selfish too. Sometimes we're even worst. Far more worst than them. Then again, we are all imperfect, right? We all have flaws. I must admit, I'm an ego and selfish maniac at times, too. I tend to think of myself only and only myself and then hurt other people around me. Especially my love ones. Okay. I don't know what the point is that I'm trying to make and what the fish-sticks I'm blabbering about. -.- I think my point was to say that we all should reflect on ourselves before we say anything to anyone. Or was is girl's ego can be as hard as stone? Or.. Oh damn. I totally lost my point. It's all Dee's fault for interrupting me. She wants to have burger for a snack but doesn't know how to make it. She was all "how to fry the patty?" and "what about the egg?" Don't you watch the telly? Tskktskk.

helping dee.
bye.