Friday, August 14, 2009

I found my thumbdrive! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lately I've been having awful disturbing in fact very disturbing dreams. Mami said that I wasn't careful enough while being out and that 'it' (yes 'it') might have followed me home. Mami said that I shouldn't go out a lot now and that I should be home early. Gees. The eerie feeling you feel, like yknw, someone's watching your every step, and you can't sleep cause you're afraid and that your moods are always changing every evening. Like, you're suddenly so very afraid of your surroundings. I've been reading Al-Quran before sleeping and alhamdullilahh, I feel a lot safer. It's like I don't feel any presence or what not around me anymore. Thanks Allah. I love you.

2 weeks, 6 days to Prelim.
2 months, 8 days to O Level.

I'm not prepared but I've already start on my revision. Yeah. I just can't wait for after O Levels. :DD Anyway, this Tuesday and Wednesday will be my DPA results and O Level Mother Tongue results respectively. Wish me luck! (:

Sanwan and Kedi! Hari ini 14. :DD You know I know. Teehee. Happy F'ship Day. (:

Oh and today, I skipped school. But I'm still going for my F&N consultation though. I need to finish up my Part A Coursework. Tomorrow, I'll be going to school, too. To finish it up also.

Okay bye!
xoxo.