I'm having an extremely bad day, people. Don't pull my last nerve, please.
1. I wasn't selected for my DPA.
Bummer! The interviewer said she was impressed. Liar. If she was impressed, I would have probably be accepted. Sigh. There's nothing else I can say. Now I'll have to work double hard for my O Level.
2. I got a stinkin' B4 for my Malay O Level.
Like what? Am I that dumb? Gees. It's my language and I can't even get an at least B3. I mean, I know where I stand. To get an A1 or A2, it's not possible for me. But come on, B3, and I can't even get it? It's proven. I'm not smart. Oh and I got a Merit for my Orals, too. Merit? Like what the heck. I'm such a chatterbox and I cant even secure a distinction? With B4 for Malay O Level, I'll have to work triple hard for my O Levels now.
Should I re-take? Should I? Should I?
&& I was planning to drop humanities. Should I? Should I?
okay bye.
xoxo.
p/s: eppy. call me.