Today really tested my patience. I was so mad. So so super mad. But I had to calm down. I had to cool down my nerves and chill my bones. Ahhh shit. That's why I hate Mondays. Hate it - never liked it.
I've just completed my preliminary budgeting for Ryan G and I'm waiting for Fiza to text me regarding her Gantt Chart. After which, I still have tons of planning to do for all my three modules. Sigh. My CAs are in a month's time and I've yet to revise any of it. I'm packed with projects that revising is the last thing on my mind. I guess I really need to start revising otherwise I won't be able to catch for this semester.
Two of my woodland buddies messaged me today. Its a shocker cos we haven't seen each other for almost - hmm, I don't know? Forever? Will be meeting them soon tho. Can't wait!