I'm so tired that I can't even describe it. I should be sleeping now but why am I still up?
Tomorrow will be another long day for me. Heading to tpy after school to meet both Cik Nap and Razlee. Oh and I'm invited to Shari's birthday party, too. Might be meeting b cos his training's at tpy as well. Before I can think of all that jazz, I seriously need to see all my team members for marketing project. The draft is due next week and we've yet to start on anything. Not even the researches are done. I panicked the moment I saw the dateline while I was updating my organizer. No time to chill, now must chiong already.
In total I spent close to 100 buckeroos just on b's birthday gifts. Yes gifts, with the s. I'm not dead broke yet, but I'd like to see myself as such so that hopefully I won't spent anymore. I can't wait for his birthday on Friday. He really wants to watch Thor. Even tho I've watched it with bestie, I don't mind watching it again with him. Besides, its his birthday and I gotta admit, Thor was two-thumbs up anyway!
I pity my sister and I really think she needs her sleep. I would love to help with her artwork, but I myself suck at it. I'm not artistic and I know nuts about art. I cannot draw, neither can I paint. I'm only good at cutting papers and pasting them. & her art doesn't really require much pasting and cutting. I can only wish you all the best for your assessment week, kak. (Y)