Friday, February 11, 2011





How can someone just hacked our internet? Ok, its partially our fault for not securing it but still, he doesn't have the right to do so. Its illegal right? My family paid for it and now we're paying for something we're not even using. Oh, and did I mention that he also changed our name and secure it with his own password? I'm so mad. So so mad! If my sister's not gonna call Starhub, I will. I can't depend on my Mother. She doesn't know about this kinda things. 

I'm almost done with my projects and I'm left with two presentations and my final exams. Its in three weeks time by the way. Gotta admit, it wasn't easy completing my projects without internet. Anyway, after which, it'll be my vacation. Since I have 4 weeks of vacation, I was planning to get a part time job and then shop with Saw. Heh heh. 

Thanks to Kimie, I am now proud to say that I have a new hobby. Fishing! So far, I've caught 8 fishes. 8 is good enough right considering the fact that I'm new. I can't wait to go fish next week. (:

I will update my blog again soon. Promise.