Its time for a proper update, I guess? I'm actually very tired and sleepy now but since I'm already on the computer, I might as well update my blog right? Yea, totally. Lately, I've been going to bed early. As in before 1030pm - yes, that early. & I get too tired to even update my blog. I don't know why and I don't know what I've been up to.
& guess what? I will have to appeal against my debarment on Monday. Urgh. This is gonna be super troublesome cos I will have to meet Mr Ramu and lie and lie and lie more in order to continue my training in Bishan. School is annoying. So annoying, I tell you. I'm so tired of my never ending assignments, projects, and tests. I still have tons to complete and many modules to study. You know, I feel as tho school is a waste of my time and I no longer want to participate. I just want to sit and stare into blank empty spaces.
Its past midnight and I'm tired as ever. I think I should hit the hay.
Sleep sleep sleep. What a pig!