Hi, I'm back!
Langkawi was one helluva experience, I tell you! The trip was filled with fun activities, tours and island hopping! I must say, I've learnt a lot about Langkawi in just a short period of time. The island was definitely different from Singapore. Not as clean but still beautiful. Very beautiful indeed. I will upload pictures soon okay?
Oh and I hurt my back during my stay there. I feel like a disabled kid cos I have difficulty sitting, squatting, lying down and walking properly. It hurts like hell, I think I can die. Now I want to rest cos tomorrow I have school. I can no longer skip my classes now cos I've received two warning letters already and eventually the third one will get me debarred. If I'm debarred, I will have to appeal. & then what will I say?
-Dear Mr Ramu, I skipped school not because I was incompetent but I was just plain lazy and I want to spent my whole day watching television. Please do not debar me. Thank you.