- So what if people say ITE sucks? ITE is infact a fine institution with fine students and very patient teachers.
- So what if I don't like fishing? Drowning worms is cruel.
- So what if I wear baggy pants and polo tee and have short hair? I can dress anyway I want.
- So what if I buy my clothes from Giant Hypermarket? Feeling comfortable is very important.
- So what if I eat right before I sleep? At least I don't wake up in the middle of the night like most hungry people do.
- So what if I buy a lot of tops, bottoms, mittens, booties and caps for Baby? Its my own savings.
- So what if people think I'm arrogant? I'm the most friendliest person every lived and I'm definitely not wrapped in cellophane. So, its their loss.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
SO WHAT GITU LOH?