Friday, November 12, 2010

Hi.

I accompanied my mom to the hospital to run some errands in the morning. & cos of that I was late for school. It doesn't matter cos I put my Mum first before anything else. Do youuuuuu? Call me mummy's girl, so what? I don't care, not even one bit. Anyway, I was late for my Tourism and Product Services test which I know I can totally pass. Today my Mom bought me a chicken pie for breakfast. Hee. Oh & Ms Becky told the girls and I to be nice to people. Zzz. Dear Ms Becky, we are nice. - Only to those who are worth it.

I end school at 12.30 and went for lunch with Hui Ya over at Junction 8. It was my treat cos she was short of cash. She had briyani and asked me why briyani is spicy? -.- 

I trained back home after lunch. & YOU KNOW WHAT?! 
Some disgusting unhygienic old woman with heavy dandruff and slightly dry flaky skin sat beside me! Omgggg. & She won't stop scratching herself and all the bits and pieces of her dandruff and her dry flaky skin fly over on to my skin. Eewwwww right?! I knowwww. 

YAY! I'm meeting Barak later before visiting Baby and my sister. Its been soo lonnggg since I last met him la. I miss you kno, b.

Thank God today's Friday.