Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I miss Germany. ):

Good morning everybody. I'm having a flu and I have to sniff sniff and blow blow every minute. I love today's weather cos its neither too warm nor too cold. Yeah baby, I'm totally in a good mood. :D I'm sharing the seat with Tigerboy who's pushing my butt off my chair. Gees, Tiger. You gotta learn how to share. Sharing is caring, ya know. How many times must I tell you?

First day of school yesterday was boring as ever. It was sucha waste of me time. We did nothing at all, really except to sweat our pits off. I'm telling you, the weather sucks big time! Heat + Humidity = Unbearable! Thank God I skipped S&W in the morning. Ms Regina, you really cannot expect me to run around the car park with the weather like that. Besides, physical education/activities and Princess don't get along very well, unless they're super duper fun and sweat-free. heh heh. FYI, I've never been to S&W throughout my life in ITE. Maybe this is one of the reason why my gpa sucks.

Syah's probably getting ready to go back to KL. BYE SYAH. SEE YAA SOON. :)
Even tho he loves Singapore very much, he enjoys staying in KL. Besides, he can't just leave his business. Syah is a young entrepreneur. Just 21 but has a small business over in Malaysia. Cool or what!

I have to complete an assignment thats due on Friday. If not, I might get a scolding from Sam. I need to write a letter 200 to 400 words to the ministry of education, recommending 5 improvements towards the Singapore education system based on my experience. Each recommendation must be provided with reasons and background details and a brief summary. HELP anyone?