Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Hi everyone who reads my blog. I was totally in a good mood in the morning cos I woke up super early and I told myself that today's gonna be a good day. I even had time for breakfast. But today school is yet again a waste of my time. My teachers were on MC so classes were cancelled. Tsk. Seriously, man. So annoying. Make me travel so far for only two hours of lesson. Tsk!
Anyway, Human Resource Administration was rather interesting. Ms Becky sure knows how to make theory lessons fun. She's the female version of Mr Sam. heh heh. I wasn't feeling tired nor sleepy at all. Today was my first lesson so I was a kinda lost at first. I should not have skipped school yesterday. I really had no idea what she was talking about when she asked to name nine activities for Human Resource Management. Can you answer that? Can you? Can you? Can you? ^^ Now, I can. Hee. School starts in the afternoon tomorrow so I don't have to wake up early.
I'm meeting my cousins later to visit my Aunt who is still warded. My cousin's having her holidays now. So good, no need school till next year. Oh wells, I just hope she get good grades for her N levels result. I think I need to talk to my mom about me getting a part time job. I just don't understand why I'm not allowed to work even during the holidays. Why Mami, why?
I watched Major Movie Star on Star Movies yesterday night. I thought that it was a great movie, really! Starring Jessica Simpsons. The movie's about how all time Hollywood favourite (spoiled, pampered, and thinks everything is always about her) actress, Megan Valentine(Jessica Simpson) joins the U.S Army after she found out that her boyfriend is gay and that she's broke.
First Sergeant: ARE YOU GONNA CRY NOW, BABY GIRL?! HUH HUH?! ARE YOU GONNA CRY NOW?!
Private: *with attitude* Do I look like I wanna cry First Sergeant?
Okay, I need to change now. See ya later alligators. xoxo
