Thursday, September 2, 2010

Setiap kecacatan ada kecantikkan.
Setiap kecantikkan ada kecacatan.
Gambar dibawa inilah kecacatan I.


Princess, Cik Nor Angah

Princess, Kak Shasha


First and foremost, I've yet to reply to all the truckloads of text messages I received since yesterday. I will reply as soon as I feel like it okay? I don't know what's got into me lately. I'm not arrogant, dear people. I really am not. In fact, I can rock your socks way Way WAY better than stone. Kay. *crickets crickets.

I'm waiting anxiously for 3kgin10days to call me back. I got so caught up that I even googled how to lose weight fast. Hahaha. They recommended me to go on an all veggies and fruits diet and must not consume more than 11lbs of food and also to drink lotsa lotsa lotsa plain water every day. I am encourage to take heavy shower/bath using those aromatic shower gel so that I won't think of food which means I wont get hungry. Should I give it a try? Yes, no?

One paper down. Two more to go. Did I mentioned that I screwed my Ofa? Haiya. Why on earth must exams be during the festive season? Don't those people know that we're supposed to be celebrating? Like this want hooray hooray cannot liao cos must go memorise Bze and practice Poa. Zzz. If me fail ah, me mother, me father, me big sister, will confirm 100% smack me one. Then me die.

One thing ah is bothering me. Why ah peepol say me malay when me identification card say me no malay. And ah, at school ah, under the race column ah, in the class register ah, they put me as others. So, me is what race? Hmms. Me second language is bahasa melayou. Me can speak bahasa melayou and engrish vely fluently hor. Cos me learn how speak since vely vely young in kinda-garden mah. Me no Chinese but me skin is vely fair-fair like cow's milk. heehee. Me no Indian oso but me eat Indian food. Even tho me dunno me what race, me know me is Muslim. Me fast 30 days everly year and chairlebrate haly laya and pelay to Allah 5x a day and owaes donate to the poor peepol. So how lei? Me Papa say me mixed Boyan and Java but me dumbo no clever dunno anithing erbout Boyan and Java. Hmms. Me oni know a little a little erbout indonesiah and me oso can understand indonesiah langguage cos me watch a lot a lot a lot of sinetron everly day on Sensasi and Sctv. Me tired thinking. Me brain uh want cracking liao. But me cannot seleep. Cos me must setudy Bze theoohrie and bake berownies for Roger tomolo his birdday.

I'm finally done with my Bze article assignment.
I hope it'll make Mr Ryan cute stuff Grimes happy. Heh heh.

Kay bye!