Friday, September 3, 2010

First of all, today is Roger's birthday. ^^
Happy Birthday, frog!
May all your wishes, dreams and hopes come true. ;D

Fad Clown, Princess.

Fyi, my hair's not like that now.
Dyou like the Marilyn-Monroe-inspired tee?
I sell you for $20.00. Wore it 3x only.

Just now, I was late for school. I reached at 9am when my class starts at 8am. Yet, Mr Ryan cute stuff Grimes still let me in. Heh heh. I had to walk (quite a distance know) from my house to Street 11's bus stop to take bus number 59. I paid 1 dollar for the 75 cents bus ride. Stupid Uncle never tell me earlier. There were no seats in the bus so I had to stand. Unfortunately, the Uncle wasnt a very good bus driver cos I fell. And yes, I was obviously embarrassed out of my wits but I still maintained my cool. :D

I had an upset tummy in the morning. Yknow how irritating it is? I constantly feel the need to break wind. If its those normal no smell kind, I wouldn't mind letting it go at all. But this one-the one that I had was the silent killer kind. No sound but smell bloody awful. Doesn't she know that I'm in public? Bus stop some more. I had to hold it for an hour or so, til it was safe. I'm a happy happy happy person after yknow what. heehee ;]

I'm gonna start baking brownies soon. I'm meeting Zaffy at 5. (I think) Then I would prolly meet up with my neighbours afterwards.

Spring Cleaning #5 is tomorrow = Princess will be a busy bee.

Kay bye.