Last Saturday, I went shopping for my heels with my sister. I bought mine at Charles & Keith for $29.30. Cheap or what! It was on sale. Got 30% discount know. Hee. Deea pilihkan I. Cos part fesen fesen ni sume, I tak reti, you! I don't know what I'll do without her. (: After walking for hours and going up and down the escalators, we eventually got really tired. Nampak orang minum air sedap yang bercolour-colour, I dengan Deea pun nak. Astarghfirullah, sesungguhnya kita berpuasa. Heh heh heh.
After that we met up with others at Paya Lebar which was packed with all sorts of people! Never ever go Geylang on weekends ok? We, the 15 of us, had to break our fast along the roadside near Hotel 81. Of all places Hotel 81. Zzz. All the makan places were occupied so we had no choice but to sit on the curb and drink. But really, I had fun despite it all. I know they did, too. Oh and I went off at 9.30pm. Siang paa, Nanad! (:
Sunday, I stayed indoors. Monday was the first day of school. I was lazy but excited at the same time. I'm not stalking but usually he'll be in school at 8 every day. Unfortunately, I start at 9 every Monday. So I didn't get the chance to see him. Sigh. Then on Tuesday, I'm excited (but not lazy) all over again cos got Teachers' Day celebration. Which means chances of me seeing him was that high. Lahh, check-check he never come. Terbantut lagi. Then today no school some more. Wahduhh. I ader la tegur dier pat msn semalam, tapi dier tak layan i. Buat penat je I rebut computer dengan bapak I sebab nak online punye pasal. ): I tengok diri I ni macam kental habes ehy. Ex bf da tanak dengan I, I masih nak terhegeh-hegeh. Sighhhhhhhhh.
Anyway, I accompanied Zaffy to her secondary school after our school's pathetic celebration. BUT BUT TWO THUMBS UP for The Starlets! The trio girls sang If I Ain't Got You. Bulu roma I ternaik oi. Sedap giler dorang nyanyi. Mulut I sampai ternganga-nganga. lol.
Back to Zaffy. She visited her old school for her friends. Not her teachers. -.- Then uh her friend Ipin, which is her ex bf yang tak gune, asked for my number. Makk datok. Sorry ey brader, wa tak main uh ni kenal2 mepekzxzxz sume. Lu mau kawan, wa ok. Lu mau lebih, wa malas.
This Friday, I got a date with Zaffy. ^^ We're breaking our fast together over at Pastamania. Just the two of us like old times. Yknow yknow yknow, I just realised that every time I'm out with her, it always either a lunch date, or a dinner date. Doesn't matter where as long as its about food. Maner tak gedempol, Nanad? Makan makan makan jer. Adoyyy. Ohhh && tonight I go collect my baju kurung for Hari Raya from tailor Nancy. Fyi, this year mine's purple. Heh heh.
I got something to share. Wanna know not? I'm still sharing even if you don't want know. ;D
Every time you LOL your head off, you'll get a tummy ache right right right? But for me every time I LOL my head off, I'll get a back ache but my tummy wont hurt at all. Others will all be honest - "holy, I can't laugh anymore, my tummy hurts," but I can't. I have to lie. Why? Cos, if I say -"holy, I can't laugh anymore, back hurts," people around me will confirm 100% shit have questions marks above their head with their wadddeeee faces. Right not? Then, it'll be an awkward moment for me already. So now you know, after I LOL and I say my tummy hurts, it means I'm lying and that my back is hurting. ;DD
Kay bye.