Friday, August 27, 2010

I guess using prepaid is not that bad after all. Even tho sometimes I can get really annoyed with the credited amount getting lower each time I send a message or received a call or call out, I'm somehow reminded that I should not use my phone as much as I used to. I definitely learnt how to control.

My sister was late for school, yet she still took her time ironing her clothes. Every time when it comes to ironing or putting out the laundry, we can really get on each other's nerves. Reason being? Cos my sister wants it all to be precise and take her own sweet time. But I want to finish the chore fast. When she's putting out the laundry, she makes sure that it has to be colour co-ordinated and with the same type. ZzZz. She will ask me to go away if I don't do it her way. (ooh, it rhymes.) So I will end up leaving her with that chore whenever we have to do it together. & When she's ironing, she will used as much steam from the iron as possible, and then slowly iron her clothes making sure all sides covered and that the clothes are crease-free. Just imagine how long I'll have to wait? Very long, ykno. What if I also late? Then I'll be super late. Today, I can do the laundry in peace since she's already in school. (:

I'll start school on Monday. Sigh. Exams are coming and whenever I think of POA and OFA, it'll make me nervous. I still can't figure out how to do the statement of comprehensive income and also, the cashbook.

Scene Three.
¡ lɐısɥəds lɐɾə ▄ █ [∑] █ ▄ ejal ѕpeнѕιal ! •(◣_◢)• says:
eh
whre u studying at ?

Princess says:
ite bishan
tempat banyak chicks.
LOL

¡ lɐısɥəds lɐɾə ▄ █ [∑] █ ▄ ejal ѕpeнѕιal ! •(◣_◢)• says:
GOOD GOD
I LOVE THAT SCHOOL !
XD
Princess says:
zzzz
irritating, lol

¡ lɐısɥəds lɐɾə ▄ █ [∑] █ ▄ ejal ѕpeнѕιal ! •(◣_◢)• says:
u pon da consider as one of the chicks pe
xD
Princess says:
HAHAHA. u crazy? when those idiots see me, they'l be like aiya, sebok uh ni passerby. tapi when those feeewiiiiiiit chicks walk past, satu satu kpale pusing, mata tak kebil kebil.

¡ lɐısɥəds lɐɾə ▄ █ [∑] █ ▄ ejal ѕpeнѕιal ! •(◣_◢)• says:
GAHAHAA
siak je
alah nvm
1 day i free
i go day
i feeewiit kan u
let the others be the sebok passerby
ok ?
xD
Princess says:
HAHAHAHAHAH. then i show u my middle finger okay?


Kay bye.