STAY AWAY FROM THEM, YOU PEST!
Sumpah irritating.
Yay yay tomorrow cut hair. ;D I don't know what I'm gonna do with my hair. All I know is that its starting to bug me. I would prolly look like shit-similar to my bangs/re-bond disaster. HAHA. But really, who cares? I don't need to impress anyone anyway. lol.
I need to shop for heels and accessories for Hari Raya like ASAP. I know I shouldn't be thinking about all this, but I can't help it! Heels and accessories are way Way WAY more interesting than studying and revising for my upcoming CA2s. True? Ykno, I've been spending my holidays watching TV and making a pig out of myself every buke time. (if i don't have plans that is) I tell you, if my baju kurung really cannot fit uh, then serve me right!
Izam, kau belikan aku guitar baru, pastu nanti aku ajar kau macam maner main guitar kaay? :D
Kay bye