Monday, August 23, 2010

Honey, you're no paragon. You're a stranger now. Ykno, I would definitely get even and hurt you the same way you did, but, come to think of it again, I'm not you.

The past few days of my life was filled with numbness. Yes, numbness. I felt zombiefied and you're prolly the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Lucky for me, I have people around me who actually love and cared and stood by me through the rain or shine. Thank God Almighty for blessing me with such good and wonderful friends who cheered, entertained and spent time with me despite their busy schedule. God bless you lovelies. Amin.

For this entry, I wanna especially thank my awesome maid/babysitter, for buying me dinner, having dinner together with me, watching movies with me, feeding me with all sorts of nutritious food, fetching me, sending me, accompanying me wherever I wanna go, checking on me every now and then whether or not I'm doing OK, went through the hassle hunting for all the healthy food and force me to eat them, cook for me, make desserts for me, wake up 4.20am every single morning so that I can sahur, smack and pinch me whenever I'm caught having titbits, keep nagging at me whenever I fall sick or stay up till late, make sure I always respect and listen to my mommy and daddy, asking to to tahan every time I get thirsty or hungry while fasting, taking very good care of me and last but not least, always reminding me to be careful in whatever I do. You're definitely more than just my maid/babysitter.

I really appreciate all that you've done for me. No matter how busy you are, you always managed to put me in first. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. <33333333

Kay bye.