Monday, February 1, 2010

SUCCESSFUL! :DD
I'm prolly the happiest girl today. Memorizing and doing my research for the interview last week did paid off. Teeheehee. (:

Met up with the brothers yesterday since MJ and Steph couldn't make it. I really miss you two, know. ): First the boys plus the other two girls had lunch over at Sakura then we all meet up at Orchard. Oh and, and, How can someone have mocha chip ice cream with horse radish? That's disgusting! Anyway, finally I was able to meet up with the infamous Zulaiha. I fully understand now why Fariz loves her wholeheartedly. Achey, sweet la tu kan. *winks*
We went all around town and finally stop at Long John Silver to have a quick bite. (I love LJS's crumbs. They're crunchy and tasty kan?) After that Dota. -.-" Then we trained home. I was home early and I know my mum's happy but she just didn't wanna say anything. Hee. (:

Koko krunch duo time.
Okay bye!