I can teach and show her the correct step by step equation but I failed my O level Maths. Sigh. The irony! It feels so good teaching her, tho. Oh wells!
I'm both excited and pretty nervous for tomorrow's interview over at Simei. What should I wear? Sushi and Steph suggested that I should wear something formal. Maybe I should. After all the letter I received did say dress appropriately. I surfed the net for more information in order to be prepared for tomorrow morning's interview. I wanna impress them. Teeheehee. ^^ Sushi's gonna accompany me. Yayyay! I'm sure he'll be able to calm my nervous nerves. HAHA. Nervous nerves. Funny. Anyway, Dee can help me for tomorrow's outfit so the only problem is memorizing what I wanna say during the interview. Aiyaaa! After my interview, I'll be meeting up with Afiqoo to look for his graduation shirt and shoes for February 3. Supposedly today lah kan but he was too lazy to get off the couch. Tsktsk.
I'm so hungry. I'm waiting for Mami's curry but I want hotplate rice with fried wanton. ): Amsyar! Grrr.
Okay bye.