Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Woke up at 615am and had a cold shower. Got ready as fast as I could (thinking I was late but I wasn't!) and waited for him at the mrt station. He was the late one, as usual. So much for 7am! Lol. Took the mrt to the 22 stop and went inside the school. He left me in the library with his Acer and went off to the other lab to complete his unfinished project. I had to hold my bladder for more than 2 hours(!) cos I was the small girl in the super huge shopping mall and I didnt know where the toilets were. He finally returned after several hours and we headed for brunch at the nearby school's foodcourt. I had the most disgusting drink ever! Carrot and tomato juice. It tasted like yknow, those diet drinks to slim down that kind. Yucks! Of all the interesting juices I could pick, why on earth I chose carrot and tomato?!
*shakes head*

After that we went to Vivo City and we walked around and chilled and talked. He said that the chocolate chip muffin I made was tasty! Alahai, malu aku! Lol. & Now I'm at my aunt's place chatting with my boobies.

I did this jealousy quotient quiz 5 mins ago and it said that my jealousy quotient is cucumber green. I have no idea what it meant but it also added that I get jealous but it does not meant that I allow my jealousy feelings to sabotage the coolness thing that I've been doing. I have no idea what that meant but I totally agree with it.

Amer! Cepat laa makan! Slowpok siaa kau.
Abai! Aku tak suke chocolate la. Go make your chocolanades yourself. I don't want join.

Oh wells,.
Have a good day, good people!
Xoxo.