Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Took from Azy's blog. (& edited it)

About me.

Are you single?
-Yes.
Are you happy?
-Yes, Very.
Are you bored?
-Yeaa.
Are you fair?
-Fair what? Skin? Yes, I think.
Are you indian?
-No. (But my cousin is)
Are you stupid?
-No. I'm smart. I'm in Aeronautical Engineering at SP. Okay, fake.
Are you honest?
-Well, I can be.
Are you irish?
-No.
Are you nice?
-Very!

Ten Facts about love.

Been in love?
-Yes.
Believe in first sight?
-No. Too cheesy and lame.
Currently you have a crush on?
-Amer Ezwan.
Hurt emotionally before?
-Yes.
Broken someone's heart?
-Yes.
Have your heart broken?
-Yes, also. Karma I guess.
Still in love with your previous?
-Yes. A little. *singing; how can I move on, when I'm still in love with you.*
Are you afraid of commitments?
-Yes, very afraid now.
Last person you hugged?
-Amer.
Last person you said I love you?
-EppyKenzo.
Last thing you did?
-Reply Amer's text.
Last call you made to?
-Mumsy.

While I was doing this quiz, my 7 year old cousin was singing 'Single Ladies' from Beyonce. && my cousin is a boy. Mak datuk! Macam gegerl, you! I'm friggin bored and I don't know whether I should stay the night over or to head home? Haiya! But I'm working tomorrow. It's New Year's Eve and I'm working. Sigh. Well, I can't opposed to it anyhow. It's part of my requirement.

Let's reflect on 2009.
Err, umm. Hmm, umm, errr.
I don't know lei.

okay bye!