Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm back from the interview at Nanyang Poly. I swear it was nerve-wrecking! I wanted to head home real bad but my friends and my beloved mother stopped me from doing so. I thank God Almighty for blessing me with an oh-so-caring mother. My mother actually, sent me to Nanyang Poly and accompanied me through out my whole time there. I guess thanks to her motivation and all her prayers, I managed to overcome my fear and nervousness. I was able to answer the interviewer's question smartly. Now, I'll just have to wait and pray even more for the results. Anyway, i love you forever and thank you. <33

After the interview, we headed down to Rivervale Dr., my aunt's place. Alhamdullilah, Cik Tini has recovered. Had my late breakfast/lunch(heh!) and now, I'm really bloated. Really, really bloated.

It's raining! (: I hope it'l rain tomorrow too, man. So that I'll have good mood. (:
Oh shit. I was thinking of sleeping the whole day today, but I just remembered that I have Sarala's homework. I don't want to stay back tomorrow, so must do. Must, Must Must!

ok bye.