
I snipped off my hair last Sunday. & I rebonded my hair on Tuesday. Since my hair is short, and so I've decided to rebond it so that I'll look better. I had curly/wavy hair, ysee. So, short hair doesnt exactly look nice on me. Does that answer to all your questions, everyone? So don't ask me why I did it, okay? Thank you. Gees. It's so stressful when I had wavy/curly hair, and it's even more stressful, when I rebonded it. Not that I regret it though. It's just that some people say that it looks pretty, but others sort of criticised it. It's so frustrating, yknw. Well, whatever. I'm not gonna let people's oppinions/comments to affect me. It is my hair anyway. I can have any hairstyles I want and it's none of their beeswax, right? Pffts. I've yet to take picture of my new hair, though.
I'm so excited for this Saturday's Sentosa trip with my classmates. I bet that it'l be a whole lot of fun! Of course it will. Duh. What am I saying? My best girls and my jokers are gonna be there. I'm sure they'l knock off my socks! It's been like what? 4 years with them? We're like one big family. I picked out my sundress for the trip already. Too soon? Yeaa, I know. But, I just want to get be prepared since I'm packed with Coursework Part B that is dued this Monday. So yah.
okay bye. xoxo