Friday, May 6, 2011

Today's morning wasn't very good to me. I woke up with my eyes swollen. Both eyes. Yesterday was one helluva night, I must say. The talk that became an argument - a very ugly argument. But whatever it is, they're still family. Compliments to my Dad for acting like the man of the house, a father.
Like finally.

& with my eyes like this, I'm now contemplating whether or not to meet best friend for Thor since classes' cancelled due to Elections. I think I should because its been forever. 

Deea and I bought the same flipflop but in different colors. Her's was supposed to be Brown and mine's Black but all this while she's been wearing Black cos she thought it was hers. -.- Never mind, at least I get the less worn one. :p

I prolly should get dressed now. Meeting best friend at 1.