Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ok hi.

So today my family and I had Nasi Ayam Penyet for lunch over at Marine Parade. After which, we headed back to Tampines. Since all of us were plan-less, we've decided to go around the shopping malls. Initially we wanted to just look around and not buy anything. But come on, what would you do when there are sales at Dorothy Perkins and you have some money and you've yet to buy anything for yourself? Get what I mean? After that we went to grab a top and Garrett's cheese popcorn for my mom. Even tho I really hate the popcorn smell, the taste wasn't that bad. Its was tasty actually. Then we went groceries shopping since we'll be having guests tomorrow. Today I was feeling a little generous so every thing was on me. ;)

And now I'm dead broke. Like seriously. I swear.