Its Friday already! So FAST ah?!!
Ok, so today I was late for class again. Couldn't cab to school cos now I'm kinda strapped down. Want to eat outside also think twice. How like this? :/ Anyway, felt guilty too cos had Fiza waiting for me outside the circle line. I was some what responsible for her being late la.
The teachers are starting to use an electronic device to mark our attendance. I don't know whether its a good thing or bad? Oh, and did I mention that I've received my first warning letter? Great!
Today my team was being productive during marketing discussion. Not so much for event planning though. But still, we managed to complete and post our survey online for others to do. Ended school at 3.30pm and headed straight to J's salon over at town with Fiza and Durges for the stupid marketing project. Urr, yes. I wore school uniform to town. No choice, we didn't wanna waste any time anyway. Since our appointment was at 5.30, we sat down at some open car park - well its really not open cos its hidden behind the hotel - and ate the buns we bought at Bishan.
My team are coming over on Sunday to finish it up. & Braces boy invited himself over. Lol.
Ok, marketing time!