GUESS WHO'S GOING VIETNAM IN JUNE?!!! hehehe
I'm so happy - No wait, I'm beyond happy! I'm on top of the world. On top of ma world baybeh. :DDD
It was really unexpected cos I thought I missed the interview date two weeks ago and there were no spots left for me. Little did I know that Ryan Grimes actually scheduled an interview for me today afternoon. Even tho it was last minute, I still appreciated it truck loads and I'm so grateful to have him go through the extra mile for me. They said that they tried to call me several times but couldn't get through. Well, this is my fault as I don't normally answer unknown calls. I would go on and on and on with this interview but I rather not. Cos then this post will be super long. Heh
Its a 5 day trip anyway. Oh and due to my experience, they have asked me to lead the group and do some planning. Of course I said I would. I think I have good leadership skills. Lol lol.
The week after I returned from Vietnam, I'm going to Bangkok with my family and our close family friend. No words can really describe my excitement! Hmm but it also means that I have a lot of packing to do. Which also means that I will need my sister's help. Gotta confession - I'm really super super super super super bad at packing, I tell you.
I finally realized that I don't need him to be happy. I can be happy on my own. But why is that every time I think of him, I get sad and all emotional?