Friday, April 8, 2011

  1. Today is my last day of work so I bought Strawberry cake for everyone. Everyone loves Strawberry cake right?
  2. Today I pronounce Strawberry as Strawberru. What the heck is Strawberru? Strawberru? Strawberru cake anyone?
  3. Today, my fellow colleague mistook my Vans for a sport shoe. My Vans is not a sport shoe. Its white and blue but definitely not a sport shoe.
  4. Today, bullet number three's last sentence rhymes.  
  5. Today, I thought that Corolla was a sweet made from herbs. Then, I realised its Ricola. Corolla is a car brand.
  6. Today is the I'll-have-Pizza-Hut-for-Lunch day. Surprise-Lunch-with-OD day.
  7. Today is also the therapy-with-Amsyar-at-Fullerton day.
  8. Today, I dress real funny-bad colour co-ordination that funny. But then again I'm young, I can dress however I want.
  9. Today, I've made a decision that my guitar is more important than my boyfriend because it cleanses my soul. My boyfriend doesn't. 
  10. Today, I diverted my line to an old number. For fun.
TGIF.