Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My birthday celebration last Sunday was frigging awesome. From the birthday wishes to the birthday lunch to the birthday surprise to the birthday presents! I'm so fortunate and grateful to have all these wonderful people in my life. From the very bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you so very much for putting in the effort and the thought for me. <33

I know I always say pictures will be uploaded soon but I never really did upload any. So this time round, I won't say it. If I have the time, I sure will, I promise. So I hope my readers will stay tune.

Yes, I'm truly aware that my birthday's over but I'm still meeting up with a couple of friends this week and next to celebrate it. Anyway, to celebrate the new age, I went for a haircut! Well, I didn't really change my hairstyle tho. Besides, I wasn't allowed to. So all I did was to shaped it back. I think I look neater and much better now. Was thinking of dying it, too, actually.

By the way, Homies are having an Ice Cream Extravanganza over at my place this weekend and I was asked to prepare Brownies - yes, of all things. I wonder if I could invite Afdhal over.

I've been working for the past two weeks and today will be my third week - which is also my last. Its sad to leave, really. Its been a good experience for me. I'm sure to miss everybody here. But then again, looking on the bright side, there'll be no more Excel work. Like finally, thank God!

I've been spending my time, tumblr hopping during my breaks. I really find tolongjangan.tumblr.com pretty amusing! I love the way he/she manages to crack every single funny bone in my body. Well done! & thank you.