Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Afiq, Nanad's friend. This angel idk why she hasn't been updating her blog for a month(?). I miss her so much and only God knows how much I miss this beautiful lady here.

Y u no meet me soon? :( And, I bought for you something that you wanted and its from your wish list. I'm not gonna tell what it is till we meet, okay.
____________________________________________________

And guys, Nanad is such a lovely girl with the cutest voice I've ever met, idk why but everytime I watch donald duck it will remind me of her. Heee.. And my biggest fear is losing a friend like her. She's the best thing that has ever stumbled into my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. She make me smile without intending to. She have absolutely no idea how much she means to me. I'm gonna stand by her when she need someone. And if I were to hurt her, I hope someone out there will kill me cause of hurting her. I would risk it all for her. I pray to God that none will ever break her heart apart. Please, i beg you don't. And, I'm never letting her go.

"Thank God you came into my life."

I RINDU YOU SANGAT.