Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I had lunch with Sam at 12.30 earlier, and two hours later (now), I'm hungry again. Oh & today, I wore my necklace the wrong way but Sam didn't even say a thing. I must have looked ridiculous with my pendant looking back. Anyway, both of us had roasted chicken with steamed vegetables, macaroni and cheese, and baked beans. That's alot to have for lunch, yes? But I still don't know why I'm hungry again.

I'm in the office and I still have my hotdog bun with me-which I'm saving it for later. Its still freezing in here and I don't feel like being productive again. Yes, I still have shittons of Excel documents to collate but I really don't feel like doing it right now. I've been surfing the net, tumblr and blog hopping, reblogging stuffs and communicating with my fellow intern mates through this cool microsoft office communicator all day long. I guess today's my lazy day. Lol

Guess who's 18th birthday is on Sunday? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*hint hint*

I've yet to make plans but I'm pretty sure my family's bringing me to Seoul Garden. - Cos I haven't been to one in my entire almost 18 years of life. I thought my paragon's gonna bring me out, but apparently his soccer is much more important to him than I am. Oh wells.