I was really distracted to the extent of not being able to focus on my revision last night. I had my book out but wasn't reading it. I don't know why the fcuk I was so distracted. Instead of revising, all I did was to stare at my bedroom ceiling which eventually put me to sleep. -.- Luckily for me, its revision week in school and I feel it is a good thing that I always stay attentive during lessons. At least I don't really missed out on any important information right? Its been a hectic and stressful month for me and I really really really can't wait for my vacation!
There will be a Japan tour in my school and I was thinking of signing up. Only twenty (out of hundreds) will be chosen and priority will be given to the Banking students. Even though my chances are obviously slim, I still think its worth trying. I mean, you'll never know, I might just be selected. Heh heh. Amin. Oh and did I mention that I missed the internship date line again. Sigh. So there goes my second chance! ):