Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Saw, I need you now. I'm about to break down and cry and there's no one else I'd rather talk to than you. I feel so pathetic right now. I feel so weak and sucha loser. I never thought I would feel this way again. You're just a text away, yes I know. But I don't wanna spoil your day with him just cos I need someone to talk to, someone to share my feelings with. You're right, I need to be strong, and not clingy. I need to learn how to stand on my two feet and not expect anything from the other party. I know I can be strong and independent but I don't know why I'm being in this condition. I don't know why suddenly I'm being what I'm not just because of one person. This is the reason why I hate socializing. This is the reason why I'm not as friendly as others. This is the reason why I avoid people. This is the reason why I am what I am. 

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for all the things you've done. You've been sucha sweetie and you always know how to brighten up my day. I love you very much. <333