My relatives from Malaysia came over today and I had to ditch Stephanie. Again. Sigh. I'm really sorry b. I really didn't know that they were coming until my mom told me this morning.
Anyway, I watched a documentary on KL's Pudu Prison. It was definitely interesting, I must say. After the prison was closed down in 1999, it became a museum for all to see. Rumors has it that the prison was haunted, thus, not many people came to visit. I think this is one of the reasons why the prison was half demolished. Many of the ex prisoners was strongly against the demolition of the prison. Some say the demolition should be carried on but the front gate/tower of the prison should be conserved.
Anyhow, I think the long mural along the outer wall should be conserve as well. It was made by one of the prisoner, not by using his paint brushes but by using his fingers! After he was a free man, he still came back to finish up his beautiful piece. It was on the Guinness Book of Records too. Interesting right? I know. Lol.
Goodnight world.