Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jacky Loves Zaffy

<333
I'm grateful to have you by my side cos you always know how to say the right things at the right time. You always know the right way to make me happy. Yknow, you're like the lovely gardener who makes my soul blossom. You have always been there for me through the sunshine and the shade, and I'm so thankful for that. We've been there for each other for 9 years and we're still going on strong. You protected me and shared my dreams even tho I must admit sometimes they're ridiculous. You make me feel better about myself even when I'm at my worst. Last but not least, thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits. I love you. Xoxoxooxoxoxo

I had tremendous fun spending time with you today despite the fact that it was only for a few hours. I can't wait to meet you soon! Maybe we could go for dinner before I go off? Text me okay? 

So today, after meeting up with the girls for projects, I met up with Zaffy for our long awaited catching up session. Like finally(!), both of us had nothing on today. Afterwards, Ain wanted to meet me for catching up session as well. So, I introduced her to Zaffy, cos I couldn't possibly ditch Zaffy right? I ended up spending my afternoon catching up with my two lovely girls. 

I had to leave in the evening cos I had to meet my mom at Simei. We had dinner together and went to the hospital to visit  my Granny. My Granny is in a very critical condition and I just can't look at her now. We then took the train home. I have a full day plan later and I really need my rest. I'm tired but I'm still not sleeping. Tsk. Annoying.