I've been watching The Bachelor on Star World and honestly, I really think its a stupid reality show. I just don't get the concept of girls chasing after one guy. & besides, the guy's not even nice anyway. He practically compliments and make out with all of the girls. Yet, all the girls still wants to be with him. Why? How does he even make you feel special?
Only 6 hours in Johor, I was restless as ever. First of all, my mother insisted on Tuas Checkpoint instead of Woodland's. & guess what, there was a massive traffic jam for about 2 hours or so! We left home at 10 and reach Johor only at 1.30. Unbelievable right?! I know. By 4.30 we decided to head home via Woodlands Checkpoint but we ended up stuck in traffic again. & We reached home at 6.30. Zzzz. What a day! Malaysia has to really improve their traffic cos nobody can stand sitting in the car and do nothing. Yes?