When I was younger, I used to think that when I turn 20 years old, I am literally old, married to a good person, have two children and a good career. What was I thinking back then? Tsk. I would still be studying for my diploma cert in some Polytechnic(insyallah, heh). Besides, I think I would remain single till I'm like, 40? Lol
Last night I had a terrible nightmare. A few terrible ones, I must say. It was about betrayal. About love. About trust. About sisters. & I was the victim, I was the one who cried, who suffered, who was hurt, who was mentally abused, who was heart-broken all over again. It seemed so real. So so real. I'm still bummed about it. Amsyar did assured that it was just a dream and that I had nothing to worry about. I don't know why I'm still thinking about it. I can't seem to get my mind off it. Truthfully, I'm worried. Really worried. What if dreams do come true?