SGD 10673.00
Since Ayra Qaisara was born, I find myself constantly thinking about her. Somehow, she became my priority. I feel strongly attached to her despite the fact that she's only my niece. Even in my broke state, I still buy new tops, bottoms, mittens and booties for her. I really don't mind spending my last $20 on Baby. She's totally worth it. I get over protective and sometimes get mad and annoyed and irritated at whoever who tries to touch or carry her. I panicked every time I see her vomit, frown or cry. I laughed so hard whenever I see her make funny faces when she sleeps. When she smiles, I sorta feel my spirit being lifted. I love holding her in my arms and often ignore completely that my arm actually hurts after a while. When I'm with Baby, every changes. She makes me happy. Really happy till nothing else matters.
I need to start going to school regularly now. I have no idea why I became lazy as hell when it comes to school. I need to remind myself from now on that school is important. Gahhh, I get jealous when I see kids happily enjoying their holidays, while I'm stuck in school, studying. Did I mention that CAs are around the corner, too? Sigh. School suck.
Besides education, I have a few jobs in mind that I was thinking of applying. But first, I need to ask my Mum for permission. Lol. If you think I'm so kental cos I need to ask my Mum for permission for almost everything then screw you. Havent you heard, restu Ibubapa itu penting?
PS, I really hate sickos asking stupid pervert questions on my formspring.
