Yes, I know. I totally need to take more pictures and post, right? My blog seem dull. Whaddaya think? Anyway, I changed my blog skin again. I'm bored as hell. My life is full of dullness. Dull. Dull. Dullness. Dull. Dull. Dullness. No colour at all. No pink. No orange. No purple. No rainbow. Like in those all grey scene in the old movies. Ahh, like that. Exactly that! Are you imagining my life now?
Why can't school start like soon? Ysee, this is about us girls. Well not all, but majority. When its the holidays, we want school. But when its school, we want the holidays. We just don't know what we want. Tsk. We never know what we want. Amsyar thinks I'm a very busy person. Zzz. Amsyar, if I'm such a busy bee, I wouldn't even have the time to blog about how dull my life is during the holidays. Right not?
Anyhoo, Deea just reached home. She's been coming home very late, lately. But at least she did informed me parents so its cool. Lucky for her, KS never fails to fetch her all the time, and to buy her supper. Its like he knows how hungry and tired and how much she needs him at that very moment. Deea don't even have to say a thing. I'm so glad that both of them still manages to go out on lovely dates despite their tight schedule. Oh oh oh & Deea need new pants for her NAFA Fun Day tomorrow and KS being such a sweetie that he is, pass her his pants. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Kay, i got to pack my bag. I got to go to sleep. I got to help Deea top up her prepaid. Bye.