Tigerboy is the only one who can turn my frown upside down.
Btw, he's not dead. He's just sleeping.
I reached home at 8 in the morning and I've yet to get some sleep. Been up the whole night till now. You know what, I'm getting really sick and tired of my sleeplessness. Like seriously! I'm exhausted as hell and all I want is a good night sleep. Shut down brain, please shut down. I wanna sleep. I'm starting school on Monday and I just don't know how I'll survive school-is-shit with little sleep. & Come to think of it, I'm not ready for school yet. Can I have another week off please? Yes?
I spent the entire day with my cousins yesterday. First of all, I waited for Amsyar over at Simei MRT station. & I think I saw Ali but I wasn't quite sure if that was really him so, typically me ignored. We went to Changi Hospital afterwards with my other cousins to visit my Aunt who has been warded for like what-14 days? She has an infection and is on antibiotics and all. I have absolutely no clue what my aunt is diagnosed with. Hmm. Only Amsyar knows and understands all this hospital-health related thingy among all of us. Nurse mah. zzz. Anyhow, have a speedy recovery okay Cik Tini? I miss you and your cooking. -no wait, your cooking more. heh.
Anyway, after visiting my Aunt, we went over to East Point for an early dinner and then headed Sengkang's home. I was kinda feeling guilty yesterday cos I didn't finish up my chores and just went out like that. Lucky for me, Mommy closed one eye. I still gotta do it today, tho. I think I wanna hit the sacks soon. I'm as sleepy as a umm, a sloth? lol. & I'm going out later in the evening again to fetch Afiq from the airport. Think we're gonna have dinner together as well. I can't wait to see all the pictures he took. Hee. Hmm, I wonder how Hong Kong looks like?
okay bye!
