Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It has been a few days since I last updated this pitiful blog of mine. I have tons on my mind and I think blogging will make me feel better. I was told that my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend. The moment I found out, I couldn't help but to cry. I miss him. Its heart-breaking don't you think so? I mean, come on. It has only been a couple of months and he has someone new already. How can he moved on that fast? I still secretly think of him every now and then, wishing he would approach me, and hoping that he would give me a call or something ykno? I can hope and wish all I want but I know very well that he's not coming back. Besides, why would he wanna be with a fat girl with short hair who is immature, childish and not his type? I feel as lonely as a loner all alone with no one around for her.

Times like this, escaping from civilization would definitely make me feel better. For the time being, I'm occupying my time by keeping myself busy with school and plans and etc. I am strong and I know I will be okay.

Anyway, Sam told me the reason why my final module grade for Poa dropped from an A to a D. I screwed my final paper but lucky for me, my past A's managed to pull my final grade up. Otherwise I would prolly have gotten an F. Yes, I'm still disappointed and so is my Mother.

I can't wait to hang out with my homies and cousins this weekend. We're picnicking over at East Coast. All of us will bring something from home to share. I'm pretty sure all of us are gonna have truckloads of fun. I just know it. (:

Lately, Amsyar has been spending his time with me. From trekking to chilling, from lunch to dinner to supper- bottom line is, he's worth my time. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for all those wonderful experiences and moments together. I hope there's more to come. (: