I'm a happy happy Princess cos my sister gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. See, I knew it! I have good instincts. Hehehe. I call her Baby cos she has yet to be named. Lol. I swear she's the most adorable baby I've ever seen. & I'M AN AUNT NOW! Mg. Anyway, I'm dropping by KK hospital to visit them both before meeting my other cousins for fishing. Seriously, fishing? Sigh. I have no idea why they wanna fish out of all the other things they can do on a Friday. So much for tgif. Gah!
Uncle Man gave me a long lecture after I told him about my plans to enroll for bike license. He also somehow managed to convince me to not enroll and advised that I should enroll for car license instead. He gave me 101 reasons why bike is not for me. Zzzz. I'm still thinking about it tho.
Uncle Man: You must always have your own take on life. You must always think, it is worth it?